Saturday, July 09, 2005

My first blog

Wow, my first english weblog... I have a few in Dutch, for those of you that are able to read it...

Let me just introduce myself a little. My name is Maressa Mortimer. I'm married to Richard Mortimer, the pastor of Eastcombe Baptist church. I will be writing about our church, home and the Christian School we are hoping to start in 2006.

After I read the blog of Philip Johnson about the Metropolitan Tabernacle, I decided to have a go at making an english weblog. or blog... (bleh, what a name, blog..).

I have to leave it at this for now, I know, it's a shame, but I have to do some cleaning now, so I might come back later, but as we are expecting a visitor tonight, I can't promise....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home