Monday, September 19, 2005

Definitely autumn..even school is starting!

Sigh...autumn has arrived, it's soooooo cold! But I cannot complain really, and especially now school has started, it's probably best that the temperature drops as well...
I spend a few days at the school last week to help to clean and tidy... The building is just so nice! Big and spacious and mostly: light!!
I spend most of the Friday cleaning the kitchen. It's enormous, but windows all around! So many pot and pans, I didn't clean those... I cleaned the windows, and the worktops etc, and decided to clean pot etc whilst going along!

Tomorrow I start, and I'm really looking forward to it! Today I spend some time at the dentist..Even though he is a nice man, and good at his job, I do prefer to stay clear of that place as much as possible.. Now the one side of my face feels as if it is enoooooormous!

I decided to sit down at my pc, and start on making a curriculum for my cooking lessons... Quite hard to do, I fear, even though it is nice to do!
I decided on biscuits with the 2 younger children, they will like that, and then a proper meal with the seniors on Wednesday... See if they will like that..mmmm... They might prefer MacDonalds....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home