Thursday, November 24, 2005

Coming and leaving

It is verrrrry cold this week! Real winter has arrived!

It is also a sad week, as Angela and Graham have moved now. This morning I had the Ladies' Bible Study, and it soo strange with Angela being away! We really missed her! We had some very interesting discussions and questions, so it was a really good morning.

Tomorrow I have the morning off, as we have the official opening of the School in Gloucester where I help. I hope lots of people will come, and that they will be really encouraged. We told the headmaster about the possibility of us leaving in January, and he was quite sad about it. Even though he is very pleased that we are starting a Christian school. I hope to speak with him about it, as I feel that we have a door opened this January to start. Anyway, please pray for wisdom in dealing with him, as well as other people at the school, and also for ourselves that we will make the right descision.
It is very hard, as I can see the big advantage of starting this January, as it will give us some time as a school to work, get straight, advertise etc. Also, as I said, we feel we have a special opportunity now. But we need to get a building first.. The meeting on Monday about that is very important...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home