Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Snowwwwww

Snow! So beautiful! The only problem is that it is difficult to get anywhere from where we live! But the view is stunning.
But then was there the problem of the meeting in Cheltenham... My heart sank when I saw the snow, to be honest, however much I love snow! I saw endless delays, and more delays... But the Lord was very kind.. He truly knows how much we can cope with! The pastor rang, said that the church was very enthusiastic, and could we just clarify a few details, which of course we could! Richard sent of the email straight away... So it seems that the Lord answered our prayers, even though we have to wait till the final word comes through. But we know that He cares for us, and we will have to trust Him and His guidance on this matter.

I had a long day in Swindon today, which was an inset day from the school. We learned about writing essays, and more importatnt for us in a sense, how to mark them! It is actually quite hard to mark essays, but it was very interesting. The other thing we heard about was the big science project children have to do before they finish their current level.

I bought an ACE Bible, which is King James, but is has the 60 character traits in the front, with the corresponding Scripture verses. I really wanted this Bible, as it gives a bit of an overview of all the character verses. I had a list with the different character traits, but not the verses that go with them.

Well, I'll have to shoot off, as I will be in school all day tomorrow, then Good News Club, then church.... Time seems to fly, and it keeps catching up with me.. We are preparing for a few visits next week, when we hope to visit some other Christian Schools up north, when we hope to see some friends as well.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 pm , Blogger Clare said...

knock knock...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home