Monday, January 23, 2006

Driving...finally!!!

At last!! My driving licence!! I had the test this morning, made just two minor mistakes, so that was quite nice! I will be such a help to us, expecially to Richard! School trips will be easier as well now...

I quite enjoy driving, although it is a weird idea that I will be all on my own in the car tomorrow morning... The children were really excited that I passed, and it was such a good thought that they were all praying whilst I was having my test! Imagine having a 'whole' school praying for you! One of them said that he knew I would pass, 'cause they had been praying for me...

We had a really good Sunday yesterday. Mr Thomas preached in the evening, that was very good! There wasn't much of a line in his sermon, but it was very good and comforting and helpful! We hoped he would take chapel time at school on Thursday, but unfortunately they can't come, as they are booked up the rest of the week...

Anyway, I will have to go, as some cooking will need to be done, and then some preparation for tomorrow...

6 Comments:

At 7:27 pm , Blogger Clare said...

Congratulations.

See you on Sunday.

fb

 
At 10:37 am , Blogger Evangelical books said...

Congratulations! I passed my test last year, so I know the excitement.

 
At 6:47 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Nice that you now my drive your one car!
I wisch you a good time, also on the school.
(sorry for my Enlish)

 
At 9:53 am , Blogger Clare said...

Well done you.

Beware folks Maressa is now on the road!! laughs
xx

 
At 6:36 pm , Blogger Maressa said...

hahah, yes, I do admit that the roads in Cheltenham haven't got any safer since monday... sorry about that...

Driving isn't so bad, it's parking I hate (and other people hate me parking, I admit... Problem is that the car I did my lessons in was power steering, mine isn't...sigh... Going round a tight corner is harrrrrrrrrrd work... I'm sure I will be immensely strong after driving for a week...

 
At 1:25 pm , Blogger Clare said...

a whole month and no blog?

dear me, you must be busy teaching!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home